The company is hiring a Technical Sales Specialist Engineer for their team in Berlin, to help them build applications on the Tezos blockchain.
The team is dedicated to empowering people, projects and companies through blockchain technology with a focus on the Tezos protocol, an ecological Proof of Stake blockchain. They build open source software, create hackathons, organize events and strategize blockchain adoption in several industries. They have a strong focus on the creator economy, ranging from the arts and cultural industry, to the music and the gaming industry.
This role is their first pre-sales hire and provides the appointed candidate an opportunity to shape processes and implement best practices when acting as the technical expert in customer presentations, determining the technical requirements to meet client goals, and when acting as a liaison between the company’s business development needs and engineering groups. While neither domain-centric nor existing knowledge of blockchain technology is required, the role will require the candidate to develop a deep technical understanding of the Tezos blockchain.
They’re a team that values inclusion, equality, and collaboration. Since they are growing, this is an opportunity to actively help shape the direction of your work, and to explore and implement new ideas in an agile and collaborative environment.
What You’ll Do
– Respond to requests for information for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams often to provide feedback to/from clients about product requirements
– Assess the technical feasibility of customer’s open and anticipated needs, scope the project requirements and recommend solutions accordingly
– Provide post-sales support as needed to ensure user/builder adoption and retention
– Work in tandem with marketing, technical writing, and content creation teams towards the production of articles, ebooks, webinars and customer-centric product content
– Nurture the professional development of colleagues to enhance their product knowledge and technical feasibility skills
What We’re Looking For
– Based in Berlin, or willing to relocate
– Enjoy working collaboratively within an agile team
– Prior experience with Pre-sales, Consulting, or providing technical solutions expertise
– Want to contribute to an open-source project with a wide set of stakeholders and many future applications
– An interest and curiosity in blockchain technology and other emerging technologies
– Good English language skills
Nice to have
– Knowledge of Rust, Haskell, OCaml, Lisp, functional programming in general
– Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI or other BI solutions desirable
– German language ability
What We Offer
– Respectful and fun work environment 📖
– An open and informal team culture 👐
– A beautiful new office space in the heart of Berlin 🏢
– Competitive compensation 🤑
– A flexible work environment where both office and remote work are possible – we strive for a healthy balance between the two 🏠
– Escape the city with us on a team-building off-site 🌴
About The Company
The company is a Berlin-based team dedicated to advancing the Tezos ecosystem. They build open source software, provide support to projects and companies building on Tezos, and serve as a bridge between different players within the Tezos ecosystem.
They welcome visionaries who share our passion for building the solutions of the future.