- London, UK
- GBP 50,000.00 to GBP 60,000.00 Basic OTE £150,000.00
- Sales & Business Development role within the IT & Services industry
The group is well established technology company with a client base of FTSE 100
and Fortune 500 clients. They are seeking an exceptional individual to join their rapidly growing team as a Sales Manager.
This is a key role reporting to the CEO
Will be a ‘player manager’, able to lead from the front. You will know how to achieve results from customers, and from your team. You will be operationally excellent – this means you can design and follow sales processes that lead to consistent results. You will have a proven track record in building, managing and mentoring sales teams and managers. You will be an excellent communicator; articulate and intelligent. Courage and a good sense of humour is a must.
Salary: £150,000 OTE. Base + Benefits + Bonus
Duties and Responsibilities: Sales
+ Cold-calling potential customers and selling into the C-suite level of blue-chip multi-nationals and mid-market companies
+ Achieving personal revenue targets
+ Chasing leads, and moving deals forward
+ Pitching, Closing and Negotiating agreements with customers
+ Effectively communicating the value proposition to customers through proposals and presentations
+ Responsibility from growing the sales team.
+ Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team, leading by example
+ Responsibility for team training and development
+ Monitoring team performance through KPIs and leading indicators
+ Disciplined use of CRM system
+ Reporting of KPI’s to directors
+ Sourcing, interviewing and hiring salespeople
+ Excellent sales and negotiation skills
+ The ability to motivate and lead a team
+ Excellent presentation skills
+ Attention to detail
+ Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in blue chip organisations
+ Strong commercial outlook with an entrepreneurial approach to business development
+ Proven track record of achieving personal and team revenue and hitting targets
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 to £150,000.00 /year
- How many years of great presentational skills experience do you have?
- How many years of IT or Tech sales experience do you have?
- How many years of management experience do you have?
- How many years of proven record of reaching targets experience do you have?
- Are you in London, Greater London?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: legal to work in the UK?
- Do you speak Proficient English (Must)?