- Shoreditch, London, UK
- GBP 23,000.00 £39,000 OTE
- Sales & Business Development role within the IT & Services industry
The group is well established, fast-growth technology company with a client base of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients.
The group is seeking an exceptional individual to join our rapidly growing team as a Sales Consultant.
The role is client facing so you will need to have excellent communication skills and conduct yourself in an assured and professional manner, with the confidence and knowledge to develop new business relationships at the C-Suite level. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude and be interested in making a genuine impact on a rapidly scaling organisation.
The candidate will work from the group HQ in Shoreditch, and will be provided full training, with the opportunity for rapid advancement.
Salary: £39,000 OTE
Duties and Responsibilities:
+ Calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
+ Gathering market and customer information.
+ Pitching decision makers in global blue-chip and mid-market organisations.
+ Challenging any objections with a view to getting the client to buy.
+ Recording sales and order information.
+ Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
+ Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
+ 6-12 months of sales experience.
+ Confident and authoritative speaker.
+ Excellent presentation skills.
+ Ability to communicate with senior decision makers in blue chip organisations.
+ Strong negotiation skills.
+ Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
+ Results orientated.
- How many years of Ability to communicate with senior decision makers experience do you have?
- How many years of b2b sales experience do you have?
- How many years of Confident and authoritative speaker experience do you have?
- How many years of Excellent presentation skills experience do you have?
- How many years of Strong negotiation skills experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: legal to work in the UK?
- Do you speak Proficient English (Must)?