- London, UK
- GBP 50,000.00 to GBP 60,000.00
- IT, Development & Engineering role within the Automotive & Transportation industry
The company is transforming Auto Insurance claims, delivering customer facing experiences directly into auto manufacturer, insurer and fleet applications. Their mission is to deliver a step change to the way that Automotive organisations engage their customers during the highly stressful ‘moment of truth’ that is a car accident. They are an early stage startup (pre-series A) backed by leading European VCs, with a great pipeline of partnerships looking to integrate their value proposition into their business model. They are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to work collaboratively as part of a growing in-house team, wanting to join them as we scale, their requirements grow and they optimise product-market fit.
As a growing startup at a crucial stage, you will be working within existing in house development team. They are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented problem-solver with a startup mentality. They want someone willing to join them in taking their development efforts to the next level as they grow, with experience of working in SCRUM teams across the full stack.
Key requirements would be to work with the product team, in order to support the consumption of user stories by the development team
On a day-to-day basis this entails:
End-to-end design and delivery of API’s for a variety of external Clients as well as a variety of internal micro services
Collaborating with our in-house engineering and
product teams to iterate and improve on shipped work, or new projects based on
feedback from the wider team and our users. Pair programming with existing
developers, and robust Technical Documentation
Refactoring previously developed services to optimise for where we are as a business today
Identifying areas to improve the efficiency and performance of our systems – to solve in designing elegant and simple with a lean & agile mindset.
Systems thinker with an appreciation of, the
entire product development process
Well rounded team player, who is comfortable explaining development decisions, estimating development efforts and contributing to all aspects of development
- What we need from you is some experience with the below:
- LAMP PHP full stack development.
- Strong experience with building Microservices using PHP Symfony Framework
- Experience with the api-platform framework for API development (RESTful APIs, XML web services, Websockets)
- Confidence in deploying production applications using AWS Stack Enthusiasm for CI/CD, implementing testing frameworks (PHPUnit & QUnit)
- Experience writing comprehensive Tech Documentation
- Open minded approach to design, prototyping and testing
- Java back end development with .NET and .NET Core experience with C# a bonus!
- Experience with React a plus.
- Desire to bring new frameworks and approaches to the team
- Data Analytics skills, experience using BI frameworks
- Experience with the automotive industry / an interest in Connected Car technology
- How many years of LAMP PHP full stack development experience do you have?
- How many years of building Microservices using PHP Symfony Framework experience do you have?
- How many years of API development (RESTful APIs, XML web services, Websockets) experience do you have?
- How many years of MySQL, PostgreSQL experience do you have?
- How many years of AWS Stack experience do you have?
- How many years of Enthusiasm for CI/CD, implementing testing frameworks experience do you have?
- How many years of comprehensive Tech Documentation experience do you have?
- Are you in London, Greater London?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: legal to work in the UK?
- Do you speak Proficient English (Must)?