• Title: Account Executive
• Type: B2B
• Industry: Mentoring SaaS
The SaaS Mentoring Company is on a mission to power a billion inspirational conversations. Their vision is to create the best personal development platform for employees worldwide, with mentoring and coaching at its core. They’re supporting global brands to implement effective and scalable programmes to help their people grow and develop.
Their platform connects the best mentors in organisations with those looking to learn and grow, creating an impactful culture of knowledge sharing and self-improvement. We’re bringing order to existing programmes and enabling key strategic initiatives.
They’re already working with some of the world’s best-known brands to help them develop their people, including Marks & Spencer, LVMH, and EY. See this M&S case study video showing the impact we are having.
To support its rapid growth plans, the company is looking for talented Account Executives to own their efforts from a sales perspective. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first members of the team. These roles will be pivotal to their company’s success. You’ll be at the forefront of their growth and will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team. You’ll be their solution to building personal relationships and making their prospective customers successful.
• Become an integral part of their newly formed team and play an essential role in shaping their target market segments and identifying the right target customers.
• Deeply understand the needs, key drivers, and success factors of their clients.
• Acquire new clients through a consultative sales approach.
• Proactively contribute to growth strategies.
• Complement your sales pipeline with outbound prospecting, referrals, and lead generation campaigns.
• Effectively manage your pipeline of deals to meet your personal, and the team’s, revenue goals.
• Measure and report on success metrics to define sales best practice.
• Extend their outreach programmes with new innovations to further develop their sales success.
• Participate in team improvement activities and on-going sales coaching.
• You will be an entrepreneurial self-starter who is more open than closed.
• You will have a collaborative mentality.
• You are a curious, hard-working, problem solver who feels at home in a high-growth environment where we don’t know all the answers.
• Ambitious and keen to learn new skills.
• You are analytical and are willing to learn and improve what we do.
• A keen grasp of sales qualification and sales processes.
• 3+ years experience in hunting and closing deals in an early stage B2B SaaS environment.
• Experience hunting in greenfield environments.
• Proven track record of consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
• Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish.
• Superb listening skills – you must understand objections and have the ability to deal with them.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-
• Proven track record of establishing and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Determined, but consultative approach.
• You have a bias for action to ensure you always meet your numbers whilst keeping customer satisfaction front of mind.
The Benefits of Working at the Company
You will be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of personal development. They care deeply about helping the technology industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example.
• Flexible hybrid working culture.
• 4.5 day working week.
• Unlimited Holiday.
• Latest Macbook Pro and equipment.
• Cycle to work scheme.