You’ll be working across the entire system architecture and be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining restful APIs, microservices and databases. You will be responsible for implementing full-stack features and collaborate with the analysts, testers, and fellow developers to plan each sprint.
The cloud-based platform and open API will enable end users to benefit from a beautiful user interface with a state-of-the-art, dynamic and intuitive navigation to build a large community of users allowing them to search and manage research literature, collaborate, and publish own work. This will in part contribute to providing the end users with informative analytics and the best possible recommendations of relevant research literature, conferences, collaboration partners, and more.
To deliver excellent solutions, you should be able to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment.
- Visa sponsorship and paid relocation
- International, agile and fun team to work with!
- Flexible vacation possibilities
- 1 week free for charity work sponsored by Knowledge E Foundation
- Regular team events & joint after-work activities
- Select your own awesome hardware
- Worrying free compensation package
Minimum Job Qualifications
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- Strong experience with TDD
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
- Previous experience with different Node.js frameworks like ExpressJS and Loopback
- Previous experience with Docker architecture
- Previous experience with microservice-oriented architecture
- Previous experience with restful APIs
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as React, Vue, etc.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, XML
- At least 5 years of software development experience in Node.js, including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment
- Experience in Machine Learning and AI
Company Industry: IT & Technology including Internet/E-Commerce
Country of Employment
United Arab Emirates
City of Employment
Minimum Approx. Monthly Salary (USD)$3000
Maximum Approx. Monthly Salary (USD)$6000
Spoken Languages Requirement – EnglishMinimum
Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma
Employment Type – Full-TimeAgreed to relocate
Candidate from outside the Country – Yes
- How many years of Node.js, including coding, testing, troubleshooting experience do you have?
- How many years of restful APIs experience do you have?
- How many years of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, XML experience do you have?
- How many years of Docker architecture experience do you have?
- How many years of previous new technologies and tools experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you in Dubai?
- Do you speak Proficient English (Must)?
- How many years of Machine Learning and AI (bonus) experience do you have?