Recruiter Process Outsourcing (RPO) Service
Why use Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. As an RPO provider we may assume the company’s recruitment, job advertising, networking, screening, selection, interviewing, methodologies and reporting. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from providers such as traditional staffing companies and search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results.
Is RPO right for your organization?
Historically, RPO provided high-volume hiring for large organisations at a lower cost compared to other recruiting options. However, RPO has evolved over the last few years to become a flexible strategic talent acquisition solution with additional benefits that can be adopted by small and medium-size organisations as well.
6 Reasons to use our RPO Service
- Company Analysis - Your Appointed Recruitment Consultant (ARC) will do a company analysis to get an idea of the company's current future objectives and to get a feel for the company culture. While it's important to find the right candidate, who has the requirements and skills needed, we pride ourselves on matching personalities to company culture, achieving longer employment commitments.
- Confidentiality - Our clients prefer to remain anonymous to the public when advertising a role for a number of reasons. It could be that they wish to keep salary offers discrete or don't want competitors to know that they are looking to employ particular talent or simply to have us search through all the applications and shortlist the best candidates for interview.
- Cost - Our clients save thousands with our RPO Service. By using our RPO Service, our clients effectively get an internal recruiter that has the network of the recruitment company. This means thousands are saved on recruitment placements and thousands are saved on job site advertising. We also set up a plan to free up internal HR recruiting commitments so that HR can focus on compliance, giving them more time to work efficiently and effectively.
- Commitment - Our RPO clients will get a dedicated Appointed Recruitment Consultant, who will get a thorough understanding of the Hiring Manager's objectives and requirements.
- Network - As an RPO client, your Appointed Recruitment Consultant gets access to our associate multiple job board candidate access tool. They also receive a higher advertising budget. We have an incredibly large candidate pool and vast LinkedIn network. Jowicom's RPO Service allows the ARC to also enjoy a premium LinkedIn recruiter service.
- Success - Get ahead of your competition, save recruitment costs and free up time for HR to focus on compliance, employees and development. Talent acquisition, company growth is only an RPO away.