Location: London or Germany
Industry: Information Technology – Computer Software
Job Category: Sales / Marketing – Analytics
Are you an ambitious go-getter who is passionate about data analytics? Want to join an award-winning company culture with solid products and distinguished clients? Does problem-solving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment get you fired up? Do data inaccuracies keep you up at night? If you answered, “Yes,” to all of the above, then we want to hear from you.
As a Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll dive deep into big data to extract, analyse, and report on findings that drive growth for the company and their clients. You’ll monitor and optimise sales performance on high-growth channels (Social, Search, Native, etc.), identify opportunities and risks for growth, and present and execute on recommendations for improving the overall health of our retail performance marketing network.
Based in London or Germany, and reporting to our US team in Los Angeles, this position offers potential for growth and learning. Their proprietary technology and network of top IR500 Retailers, Publishers, Websites, and Influencers; paired with our highly technical teams of engineers, analysts, and account managers; ensures they remain a leader in their space and the main source for shopping leads behind Google. Join this world class team and find out why we are a Best Place to Work!
Allocation of time: 40%
- Produce and report on business unit metrics relevant to traffic, monetisation, and conversion quality
- Formulate hypotheses that can be tested, measured, and reported on to a larger audience
- Support business initiatives by identifying key trends in big data that can drive growth for the business
- Validate data integrity in all analyses performed
- Support department-wide ROI reporting and analyses when needed
Operations & Execution
Allocation of time: 50%
- Manage and support day-to-day Traffic Acquisition operations across various marketing channels
- Monitor daily and intraday vital signs of accounts and ensure performance tracks to expectations
- Manage the quality of inbound and outbound traffic and optimize toward business targets daily
- Partner with multi-disciplinary teams to identify and resolve business short-falls and build upon wins
- Act as an internal source expert for accounts managed
- Provide ad hoc operational support across other Traffic Acquisition channels when needed
Strategy & Innovation
Allocation of time: 5%
- Initiate internal department projects and pitch ideas for new methods to improve operational effectiveness
- Support reporting and analytical needs that drive high-level decision-making
Leadership & Team Development
- Allocation of time: 5%
- Support documentation needs and training of analysts that are more junior
- Support the management/nourishment of strong relationships with media vendors
- 5+ years of experience in a data analytical role; 3+ years of experience managing paid digital marketing campaigns
- BS / BA Degree in business, economics, mathematics, computer science, or statistics preferred
- Ability to transform complex facts and figures into plain English that can be easily understood
- Keen attention to detail, financial responsibility, and strong organisational skills
- Adept at compiling accurate reports and presenting analytical findings in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and capacity to work with technical systems and teams
- Adaptable and resourceful self-starter with the inquisitiveness and hunger for optimisation and problem-solving
- Knowledge of SQL, Perl, Python a plus
Voted a “Best Places to Work,” our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, aka Silicon Beach, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, EU, and AU. They offer top benefits including flexible time off, casual work environment, competitive comp, and much, much, more!
They are fully remote due to Covid, and will be conducting all interviews virtually. They are open to to fully remote/partial remote preferences.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Paid Search
- Google Shopping
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Willingness to Travel – Never
Their ideal candidate is an experienced and sharp marketer that is data-driven. They are looking for someone that can quickly dive in to Google & Bing EU shopping efforts, and build, manage, and optimise large-scale campaigns. Paid search experience and proficiency is greatly relevant since we are a CPC shop, but not required. This position is a unique one in the fact that our technology and network are proprietary. They are the 2nd large source of shopper leads behind Google and they work with the top 50% of the IR 500 listed companies.
Their analysts work heavily in Excel, are optimisation focused, and are KPI driven.
They do have some flexibility on the comp. We do not offer discretionary bonus, but provide annual increases and opportunities for promotion, etc.
WHY THEY’RE A GREAT COMPANY
The company has been in existence for ~20 years. A large portion of our workforce has been with the company almost as long. They are a people-first culture of mutual respect, positivity, productivity, and fun. They offer the usual benefits you can expect from a tech company, free lunch (when the office is open), unlimited “FTO” Flexible Time Off, flexible schedule/work arrangements, competitive compensation, etc.
They have about 200 employees world-wide in LA, NY, London, and Karlsruhe.
Reference ID: Boucon-20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- How many years of analytical Google & Bing EU shopping experience do you have?
- How many years of in a data analytical role experience do you have?
- How many years of managing paid digital marketing campaigns experience do you have?
- How many years of ompiling accurate reports and presenting analytical findings experience do you have?
- How many years of proficient in Excel experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: legal to work in the UK?
- Do you speak Proficient English (Must)?
|Job Category||Full-Time, Permanent|